Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

charles wrote:
In article , Gazz wrote:

We get lent a speed gun, we use it and note down the reg number
of vehicles going significantly over the speed limit. Thhe
list of them is passed to the police for action.

So your one of the ****s that can't write down number plates
properly,

Every so often i get a letter from the police saying my car has been
spotted by a community speed watch scheme doing a few mph over the
limit, and not to be a naughty boy again.

I have had them from the areas of Birmingham, Norwich, Brighton and
somewhere in wales,

In Surrey we have to write down number plate, make model & colour of
the 'offending' vehicle. 3 things must agree before the police take
any action.

By 3 things do you mean the person with the speed gun and two like minded
******s?

Action = a letter?

--
Adam