Posted to alt.home.repair

Default *YOU* are responsible for high gas prices

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:41:02 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

The doc gave me a steroid nose spray, today, and changed the antibiotic. This
one is weird; two the first day, then one a day for four. He said it says in
the system for ten days after. We'll see if it can knock this thing out.

Sounds like a Z-pack. My kid thinks they are a wonder drug for sinus
infections.

Yeah, I think that's what the doc called it. The antibiotic is Azithromycin
on a pop-out card, with the pills marked for days. On day two, my ears and
throat still feel like ground beef.