Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight Pilgrimage

Rochester, NY got their first HF stores, two or three years ago. Cram pack
with Chinky junky, and everything goes on sale if you wait long enough.

For sulfuric acid, you gonna trust that on a low bidder Chinky trailer
hitch? Or are you getting a good quality one? Like the other writer says.
Tie it good, so you don't flip a carboy of sulfuric into the convertible
that's tailgating you. Well, on the other hand......

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"ATP" wrote in message
So now we have local HF stores. I visited for the first time yesterday to
acquire a hitch mounted cargo carrier for the purpose of transporting
carboys full of sulfuric acid and other cargo, such as propane tanks, that
shouldn't ride in the back of an SUV. Although I am currently trying to
reduce the amount of commercial/industrial tools and material in my back
yard, the 1 ton Gantry Crane looked mighty sweet :-) But I think I'll wait
and pour a concrete slab area in front of my shop first. Meanwhile I'm
filling a dumpster and loading a trailer with scrap metal...