Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus3716 Ignoramus3716 is offline

Default Harbor Freight Pilgrimage

On 2012-03-25, ATP wrote:
So now we have local HF stores. I visited for the first time yesterday to
acquire a hitch mounted cargo carrier for the purpose of transporting
carboys full of sulfuric acid and other cargo, such as propane tanks, that
shouldn't ride in the back of an SUV. Although I am currently trying to
reduce the amount of commercial/industrial tools and material in my back
yard, the 1 ton Gantry Crane looked mighty sweet :-) But I think I'll wait
and pour a concrete slab area in front of my shop first. Meanwhile I'm
filling a dumpster and loading a trailer with scrap metal...

How big are those carboys? Say, how many gallons of sulfuric acid are
you planning to carry at any one time?