Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:54:07 +0100, Andy Cap wrote:

We've had that in a local village for ages and it works far better than
any other method.

Think we have it round here as well, or at least if you ask the local
plod they will get the hairdryer and make a show of using it. Trouble
is the policing has now changed and "our local plod" now cover most
of NE Cumbria...

Hi-viz waist coats hung on gate posts and visible from a distance
work quite well as well. But only for a short while but if they are
moved about the area randomly...

--
Cheers
Dave.