Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Project Box

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:00:46 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"T" wrote in message
In article , To-Email-Use-
says...

Anyone make a project box (plastic) this small...

Interior dimensions: 1" x 1.25" x 3"

...Jim Thompson

Might want to check out mpja.com - I believe I've seen smaller project
boxes available there and the price isn't so bad.

With his ill gotten gains, he's hardly likely to be concerned about price.

---
How curious...

Here's someone who lollygags about and begs for everything he gets
and yet sees fit to besmirch the reputation of someone who's worked
arduously and honestly for his gains.

--
JF

There was no deputising going on then!