Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default The new Delta?

On 3/24/2012 2:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:03:54 -0500, wrote:

"Sure there are few things that are done well, but that does NOT excuse
the absolute factual evidence that the state of Chinese products is
deplorable, even for use in China itself."

Which is why I never said it should be excused. It should not be. Not
all products are deplorable.

Got the point yet??

No, you haven't.

Ignoring what was said, and then proceeding to prattle on, saying the
exact same thing in as many irrelevant ways as you can think of, is not
in the realm of discussion, and pretty well indicates my point went
right over your head, Ed.

Meantime, we cook up some Pink Slime and think we are getting a good
price on our food bill. I save 5¢ a pound at Bargain Mart over the
big Supermart. Yep, pure American made Pink Slime. Just as good as
melamine.

Wot? WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in .... gasp China?

Not to mention that with all your inclusive "we's" and "I's" above, you
may want to consider changing those shopping habits.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010