Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

Steve Turner wrote in news:jkko68$ou7$2
@dont-email.me:

On 3/24/2012 8:34 AM, Han wrote:
Some marriages work, others apparently don't. And sometimes a couple
marries because one of the partners needs health insurance that's
unobtainable outside marriage. Which says loads about the state of
health insurance.

And so it begins... :-)

Of course. There is a young couple who in all likelihood eventually will
marry. One has medical insurance, the other doesn't or is about to lose
it. Should they marry now or later? Or any of similar situations. Such
as a couple of seniors. One with, one without (but with medical needs).
--
Best regards
Han