Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:36:49 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 3/24/2012 8:18 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:05:48 -0500, wrote:

On 3/23/2012 8:52 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 3/23/2012 9:59 AM, Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

i saw that the other day and we can only hope that the whole thing was
staged. I really can't imagine ANYone so stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

They're out there ... just flip though a few TV channels, night or day.

Whatever FOR? Gawd, I miss TV even less than I do alcohol and
tobacco. Turn -off- the TV folks, and grab a good book today!

To educate yourself to the world you must somehow live in, C_less ... by

I get my news from the local newspaper, WSJ (neigbor's dad can't read
it any more so I got a year's subscription), and news websites. It's
truly painful to hear commercials or TV anchors spew their **** any
more, it really is. Sensationalized guesswork, at best. Downright
lies at worst. Pass.

definition (design?), 50% of the voters in both wings of our political
party are indeed that ****ing ignorant.

Do you think the percentage is really that low? sigh /cynicism

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson