Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Joe Biden, upper middle class financial idiot, lectures us aboutRepublicans being "out of touch"

On 3/24/2012 1:30 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/24/2012 12:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/24/2012 12:01 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/22/2012 4:04 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

The other side of the coin is that you seem to think you're some
kind of
model of how things are supposed to be done.

Nope. Once again, you get that all wrong. I never say how much I
know; I
point out how little you know and how you get everything wrong. You're
not a very high hurdle to surmount.

Just because you are afraid of the truth and

You have no valid reason to believe I am afraid of any truth. You
haven't written anything you can document as being truth.

You don't want the truth because

You have no valid reason to believe I am afraid of any truth. You
haven't written anything you can document as being truth.

Any time you put me down for being stupid or wrong it implies that you
are not.

In fact, I'm not.

Yeah, well neither am I.

You are. You're stupid mainly because you're too biased to acknowledge
truths that you find inconvenient, but you're even more stupid because
of how incompetent you are.

All I hear from you is yes I am, no you aren't, it's true, no it's
not,
and things like that.

All I hear from you is your knee-jerk far-left, uneducated political
sentiment, and your misremembered pseudo-quotes from down-market
televised book club talks.

First off, what you hear from me about politics is not uneducated
political sentiment.

That's exactly what it is. It's *nothing* but sentiment, poorly thought
out and irrational.