Andy Hall

Default Home network computer/tv/sat/fm/telephone

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:12:16 GMT, "J."
wrote:

Still trying to get my head around all this cabling stuff...

IF I run 1 wire to each room from my loft (eh.. sorry dustribution point )
using CT100 will this enable me to watch my DVD/sat in each room. I suppose
I would need to run cable from the DVD/sat in the living room to the loft
also. If this sounds correct what devices would I need to do this??

Ta.

J.

It really depends on how sophisticated you want it to be - for
example, if you want to be able to have your satellite receiver, VCR
and DVD in one room and then be able to watch any combination of these
in other rooms simultaneously. This needs a fair bit of equipment
in the form of modulators, filters and distribution amplifiers to do
properly.

If you are happy with just distributing off-air TV plus (VCR or DVD or
Satellite) - i.e. TV plus one, possibly two other things then
something cheap and cheerful like a Loftbox may be good enough

http://www.tvlink.co.uk/loftbox.htm

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl