Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Project Box

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:20:31 +0100, Frank Buss
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone make a project box (plastic) this small...

Interior dimensions: 1" x 1.25" x 3"

If you need the exact dimension, and if it is just for prototyping or a
small number of boxes, you could design your own and print it at
Shapeways. I've done this before for a prototype:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/45083...e1061348d51683

I've created this model in some minutes with ViaCAD 3D (the cheap
version), nice CAD program. After painting the white plastic with
metalic paint, it looked great :-)

http://www.frank-buss.de/shapeways/case2.jpg

Nice!

...Jim Thompson