Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:27:52 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

-MIKE- wrote:
On 3/23/12 9:59 AM, Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

Yes, the world is in a big mess when men will belittle their wives
like this.
BTW, I suspect the whole thing was staged.

If not... only a matter of time before she realizes that she married
down in the looks department and finds a better looking man and/or one
who respects her and dumps that douche-bag.

All of which totally dumps the institution of marriage. Sorry Mike - you
lose with your comment. Just a reflection of today's society.

Given the stats that 80% of marriages will experience extramarital sex
by one or both parties, who cares? Screw marriage. It's overrated.
By age 18, I had seen enough of marriage not to want it, ever.

--
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
-- Jimi Hendrix