Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Project Box

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:38:33 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone make a project box (plastic) this small...

Interior dimensions: 1" x 1.25" x 3"

That's a travel toothbrush holder.

I was thinking along similar sort of lines - a lighter presentation case
sprang to mind until I took a closer look at the narrow measurements.

Maybe something completely off the wall - like a presentation case for a
fancy pen or even teenagers "dressing up" necklace type thing.

Some pharmacies in the UK sell ultra-slim reading glasses (about £5 last
time I bought some) they're in an oval case a bit longer and narrower than
specified, but other makes have jumped on the bandwaggon and some are not as
compact.

---
Interesting that, after all of your pretense to the contrary, it's
becoming more and more apparent that the match between you and
electronics certainly wasn't made in heaven.

Do you even know what a "project box" comprises?

--
JF