Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Project Box

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone make a project box (plastic) this small...

Interior dimensions: 1" x 1.25" x 3"

That's a travel toothbrush holder.

I was thinking along similar sort of lines - a lighter presentation case
sprang to mind until I took a closer look at the narrow measurements.

Maybe something completely off the wall - like a presentation case for a
fancy pen or even teenagers "dressing up" necklace type thing.

Some pharmacies in the UK sell ultra-slim reading glasses (about £5 last
time I bought some) they're in an oval case a bit longer and narrower than
specified, but other makes have jumped on the bandwaggon and some are not as
compact.