Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Project Box

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:21:24 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone make a project box (plastic) this small...

Interior dimensions: 1" x 1.25" x 3"

...Jim Thompson

I've got some about that size that I got a long time ago surplus.
They're very nice die-cast aluminum, and I'm pretty sure that the blue
paint on them is from DEC.

They look very Hammond-ish -- have you looked at the Hammond website?
For that matter, have you looked on the DigiKey or Mouser web sites?

http://www.wescottdesign.com