Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

On 3/23/2012 10:07 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 3/23/12 9:59 AM, Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

Yes, the world is in a big mess when men will belittle their wives like
this.
BTW, I suspect the whole thing was staged.

If not... only a matter of time before she realizes that she married
down in the looks department and finds a better looking man and/or one
who respects her and dumps that douche-bag.

I am surprised she did not behead him.

He should not have broad cast that video but had she listened she might
have gotten the answer. I am not sure that any math was involved other
than repeating the same words in a different order.

Not totally unlike, if I switch the red balloon from my right hand to my
left hand what color will it be? ;~)