Posted to rec.woodworking
Gerald Ross[_3_] Gerald Ross[_3_] is offline

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

-MIKE- wrote:
On 3/23/12 9:59 AM, Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

Yes, the world is in a big mess when men will belittle their wives like
this.
BTW, I suspect the whole thing was staged.

If not... only a matter of time before she realizes that she married
down in the looks department and finds a better looking man and/or one
who respects her and dumps that douche-bag.

I thought he was kinda cute (grin), But not as cute as the Jehovah's
Witness who came to my door this morning. She could have talked me
into anything, but my wife was there.

--
Gerald Ross

For discussion only. Not to be relied upon.