Posted to alt.home.repair

Default *YOU* are responsible for high gas prices

Maybe we should have sent out bank account number, so that the deposed king
could send the L4,000,000 pounds that he was trying to get out of Nigeria? I
remember getting the email.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Yep, there was a spike in July of 2008, caused by the threatened oil
shutdown in Nigera (our 3rd largest foreign oil supplier). Three months
later, the price of gas had fallen to $1.61/gallon.

Shortly thereafter, the new administration has presided over a steady climb
in the price of gasoline.