Posted to alt.home.repair

Default *YOU* are responsible for high gas prices

On 23 Mar 2012 00:42:08 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 22 Mar 2012 23:54:29 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 22 Mar 2012 23:36:58 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
om:

So what? How many dummies went long on tulips?

Now you are really going back centuries. But it is a good example
of speculators suckering people.

Nothing new under the sun?

See, it was always a solar thing ...

But my wife's hyacinths are in full bloom, and so is the forsythia ...

Everything was about a month early here (my cherry tree bloomed in
mid-February). Earlier this week the pollen count was 9369! I don't
think I have allergies but I've been sick for three weeks and Cefdinir
doesn't seem to have done a thing.

According to google that's an antibiotic, so it shouldn't do much if
anything for allergies. Maybe you mean Zyrtec, or ceterizine? I go and
hand over my driver's license and get ceterizine-D. That works for me,
but my new doctor told me to watch out, it makes you less careful, so
check your reactions before driving ... Nothing happened, but I did
notice ...

No, I meant Cefdinir (I was reading the bottle ;-). I've never had big
problems with allergies before so the doc is treating the chest, throat,
sinuses, and ears, with the antibiotic, except that it's not working. I only
have a couple of days of it left. If it is bacterial it's tough stuff and
will love it when if I stop taking the Cefdinir. If it's allergy, it'll last
years longer. :-(