Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Shop heating

I know I'm a little late ........ for this year, but .........

I really have a good supply of juniper wood. Burns really hot. I want to
set up a heat stove or two in my shop for next winter. How many here use
wood heat for shop use?

I got out the Coleman Buddy stove the other day, and fired it up. Really
warmed the place up, but I started feeling weird. I don't have a digital CO
monitor, so don't know how much CO it was giving off. I still really don't
want to spend a lot of $$$ on propane when I have free wood.

I would like to make a system that pulls outside air for combustion, and
just heats the room without using room air to run the stove.

Steve