Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/20/2012 4:30 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
=
You didn't read the book. You don't know what it says. Once again, you
reveal yourself to be a partisan hack who believes anything about the
opposition without any critical thinking.

You are incapable of critical thinking.

You assume more than anyone I've come across in ages.

I don't have to assume anything. You announced that you're incapable of
critical thinking.

I'm sure that you can cite that for me, right? I'd like to see where I
said that. So show me. Or did you make it up and then attribute it to me
like a liar would? You can contrast with this one; my critical thinking
ability is excellent. Let's see where I said the opposite.

I told you already that this book is not what I know about Bob Dole.

Right, because you haven't read it. All you know is the book title.

Must you lie in every post? I have known about Bob Dole from his days in
WWII when he got wounded, to his election in Kansas to the senate, to
his retirement and presidential run. I was a witness to his entire
political career. As a major American senator during my lifetime I've
leaned many things about him and none of it came from a book I have not
yet read. You can't prove your claim that all I know is the title of a
book. Obviously I know much more than that. Why make those
unsubstantiated claims? You have no proof, you just make it up, it
totally discredits everything you write. You're on the verge of Gummer
level credibility. In fact, I think he's probably truthful even more
often than you are. That's not something anyone would want to hear.

Hawke