Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/20/2012 4:29 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

You did it in a dozen posts.

What I said was it didn't matter if it was listed under Elizabeth
Dole's
name or Bob's.

It does matter. At the very least, it shows that *as usual*, you're
sloppy and get details wrong.

Just like you do.

Nope.

Like when you said I ****ed up a dozen posts.

You've ****ed up in *dozens* of post. The figure "a dozen" was just the
reasonable estimate for the number of times you ****ed up and said Bob
Dole was in the Senate in 2008.

What a joke. The minute you get lazy, imprecise, or sloppy in what you
say it becomes "a reasonable estimate". But when I make even the mistake
of saying him instead of her then "I ****ed up". You hypocritical
****ing ass. You said a dozen posts and you had no idea how many. If I
did that you would have raised hell about my sloppiness. Not you though.
You be just as sloppy and lazy as you want. Make all the mistakes you
want. None of it matters if you do it. Well, sorry, but it does matter
and what it does is show your massive hypocrisy and double standards.

The only person it matters to is you.

It matters to most people. I don't speak "for" anyone else, but I know
I'm saying the same thing that others have said.

Dumb ****, you just wrote it matters to most people.

Right.

Stupid ****, you wrote you don't speak for anyone else and then said it
matters to most people. So you're saying it matters to most people but
you're not speaking for anyone else. Funny thing, it sounds like you are
speaking for most to me.

You can characterize it any way you want to.

I characterize it as your characteristic slovenliness and carelessness
with fact, proving you don't have the sharp mind you claim.

That's fine with me.

Good.

You're full of opinions.

Facts.

You never present facts just your opinions.

Only a **** would act like that.

Your elderly infirm mother must be so proud of you.

You have no idea.

Did she teach you that kind of language?

Was Bob Dole in the senate for decades?

Yep.

Yes. Did he make millions *while* in the senate? Yes.

No. No, you have no evidence that the did, and in fact he didn't.

Yes, there is evidence of that.

You can't cite any, of course. Your "book" is ****. All it says is
that
Dole made money. It doesn't say when.

Yes it does.

How the **** would you know? You didn't read it, ****stain.

I perused it.

You didn't read it.

What about you? What the **** are you asking me if I read it for? You've
never laid hands on it have you? No one knows less about that book than
you do. But you're the one making accusations. Sorry but I accuse you of
being a total hypocrite. You never read the book, never even saw it in
your life and you're trying to criticize someone else for not having
read it? You've got to be kidding?

It says he made a lot of money before the book was written
and that was in 1995.

No, it doesn't. You wouldn't know - you didn't read it.

What about you? You accusing me of what you are guilty of?

The accusations about Dole were during his time in the senate so that is
the time he is alleged to have cashed in.

The accusations were made by a disgruntled malcontent whom Dole fired
more than 15 years before the book was written.

That means nothing in the book is factual? Is that right? Did you do a
lot of research to find that out? No? You mean that's your opinion/guess?

There is no suggestion in it that Dole personally benefited.

You would really know when if you read the book.

*You* try reading it, ****wit.

You read it first then you can say something about it. Until then you're
even more in the dark about it than anyone.

The problem is you're so damn dumb you think I'm like you and that the
only thing I know about Bob Dole is from one book I've only looked at
very casually. The truth is

The truth is, the only thing you know supporting your notion that Dole
"cashed in" as a senator is the title of a book. That's it; no more.

**** you, liar. I couldn't stand Bob Dole for decades. He's been just
like all the republican liars over the years that have made this country
worse. He's a lot like Romney. Dole would switch his positions on
anything if there was something in it for him. He was nasty too. But why
do I have to tell an expert on Bob Dole anything about him. You're the
expert on him, aren't you? Or are you just pretending to be?

I know all kinds of things about Bob Dole
from when he was in the senate.

No, you don't.

Stop lying.

I haven't read the book.

I know that.

Is he a rich senator? Yes.

No. He's a rich *ex*-senator, you ****ing clown.

The title of senator is held for life.

He's an ex-senator.

He'll always be "senator" Dole.

He's an ex-senator. Calling him "Senator" is a term of respect. He isn't
a senator, and hasn't been for over a 15 years.

Now we're getting into your domain, trivial and insignificant. He's a
senator for as long as he lives.

Nope. He is referred to by the honorific "Senator", but he is not *a*
senator. Look up honorific. I know you don't know what it means.

I don't have to look up words. My vocabulary is great. Better than
yours. I've read more books than you have. Real books that is, not comic
books.

If you ever see him on TV he will be addressed as "Senator Dole".

He's an ex-senator.

That will

He's an ex-senator.

But he's still senator Dole

He's not a senator.

He is as long as he lives.

To the best of your knowledge, he earned his "wealth" after he left
the
Senate.

My information is that he was making a lot of money from his
position in
the senate for decades.

You don't have one ****ing shred of "information".

Yes I do.

No, you don't. Zero.

What you know about the matter is zero. Not what I know. You have to
pretend to know things. I don't.

You ****ed up - *again*. This is just one more in a long string of
them.
You have a well-deserved reputation as a ****-up.

Do not.

You do.

Don't.

Only if you count irrelevant, immaterial, and trivial things.

No. You have a general and well-deserved reputation for slovenliness
and
utter disregard for accuracy.

Total hogwash,

You have a reputation for that, too.

Only if you make a big deal out of the smallest things you can
find.

I make a big deal of your usual slovenliness and inattention to
detail.

No you don't.

Yes, I sure do.

Acting like an overscrupulous

"Overscrupulous"? First, it's not a word. Second, it figures that a
thoroughly unscrupulous political dilettante like you would denigrate
the idea of scruples.

Not a word, huh?

Nope - not a word.

I see you snipped the citations for the two online dictionaries I cited
showing overscrupulous is a word. What a weasel! So you're both
underhanded and a liar, and you're the one with the nerve to bring up
reputations.

I wouldn't denigrate the word scruples

You don't have any. You denigrate the word if you use it.

Not only do you lack scruples but you have shown to be unethical and
gutless too. I wouldn't bring up the word reputation with your proven
lack of character. It just makes you look even worse than you already do.

Hawke