Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default The new Delta?

On 3/21/2012 9:23 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 3/21/2012 7:44 AM, Leon wrote:

I fear that Delta may one day become what Rockwell has become, a reused
well known brand name.

One day? That **** hit the fan about five years ago.

I was thinking that perhaps one day Delta will not even build their
equipment rather have everything built.
But I totally agree.

It's the same old story that has been ongoing with the major oil
companies since the late 80's ... instead of using experienced
scientists, the MBA's hire young know nothings because they can pay them
less in all aspects, and just rely on acquisition to replace reserves.

These tool MBA's are betting they can acquire a respected brand name to
fool the stupid consumer.

That is what they think of you ...

As much as I despise the lawyer Gass, I'd spring for his saw before I'd
ever buy another Delta product, "Made(with Chinese parts) in USA, or not.

****'em.