Luigi Zanasi

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real wood projects

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:42:09 GMT, "Bob Davis"
scribbled:

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

Now it's time to have some fun. Don't be afraid to start small -
make a small but beautiful jewelery box for SWMBO

That's high on the list. Whether I need it or not, I'm going to buy some
kind of a hand plane to do this project.

Get Doug Stowes books for plans and inspirations:

http://www.dougstowe.com/

You already have most of what you need to make them except the wood.
Just get going.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html