Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/20/2012 4:00 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/20/2012 1:29 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/20/2012 12:13 PM, Hawke-Ptooey bull****ted:

I have a least seen the book in person, picked it up, looked at it and
read some of it. I got enough from it to understand what it is about.
The title should tell you that. You don't understand what senator for
sale means? If I wrote a book Judge for Sale, or Cop for Sale, wouldn't
you know what they would be about? Come on. Any book with a title like
that is an accusation of someone that can be bought.

You stupid ****wit: it was written by someone who hadn't had any
connection with Dole in 15 years, who had an axe to grind, and it
*still* didn't say that Dole personally made money from anything
illicit. Elected officials are accused of "selling" themselves for
campaign contributions all the time. Dole also probably agreed to push
legislation for various business backers in exchange for money given to
the Republican national committee, and to the campaigns of other
Republican candidates and causes.

You have seen nothing that shows that Dole personally profited from any
of it. All you've seen are the wild, rabid accusations by an utter
crackpot. Stanley Hilton is a ****ing lunatic who is about to be
disbarred by the State of Califorina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Hilton He has made a living filing
utterly meritless lawsuits, including one against George Bush for being
"complicit" in allowing the 9/11 attacks to happen. The suit was, of
course, laughed out of court.

You stupid clown.

Nice diversion. Nice attack on the messenger too.

His credibility is zero.

Nothing he wrote in his book is true, right?

Did he spell Dole's name right? I guess that could be "true".

Good try but no cigar. Dole was one of the
worst offenders of using the office for personal gain.

Prove it, ****flaps.