Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/20/2012 12:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

I have a least seen the book in person, picked it up, looked at it and
read some of it.

"I haven't read the book." -- Hawke-Ptooey

I haven't. Looking through it and reading the inside and back side
covers and what is inside isn't reading the book. But I did read some
pieces of it. So there you go again trying to catch me on irrelevant
crap. **** you. I haven't read the book. Get that? I have read through
it. Do you know the difference between reading a book and reading
through it to see what it's about?

You also wrote, "But it was written...by someone who was on his staff
for a long time." The author of the hatchet job, Stanley Hilton, wrote
that he worked as an aide to Dole "...back in 1979 and 1980." That's not
a long time, and he was not in any position to see how Dole made his money.

Says who? I'd say being on someone's staff more than two years is a long
time. What is a short time? Whatever you say it is. The author was an
aide to Dole for years. That's plenty of time to know what he's about.
Don't you think? or how long do you need to work for someone to know
what kind of person they are? I forgot I asked you. You would know
immediately what a person is like, right? Point is Hilton worked with
Dole plenty long enough to know what he was up to.

Once again, you reveal your slovenliness and reckless disregard for facts.

And you again reveal you are only out to find trivial bull**** to nit
pick. Why don't you refute the accusations about Dole? How about you
prove Dole wasn't for sale or that he never made money off his office?
Maybe you're so stupid and inept that you can't. Maybe if you actually
looked into the facts you would see what I have said and the author has
said are true. But you don't care about the truth. You care about what
is long. You care about neatness and cleanliness. What a man!

You are criticizing the messenger when you don't know anything about
the
book.

I don't see where he is making claims on what the book says, but even
if he did, I guess if he has also seen the cover, that would put you
on equal footing.

We are not on equal footing. I've held the book in my hands

What the ****...you can absorb the text through the palms of your hands?
You stupid flabby douchebag.

The stupidity is that you can't even grasp that having found the book in
the library, taken down from the shelf, looked it over, read some
passages from it, and got a real idea what it's about, puts me miles
ahead of what you know about the book. You stoop to idiotic school yard
personal insults when it's clear to all that I have far more experience
with the book in question than you do. You only know what you just
looked up. I've known of the book for years. You make all kinds of
accusations with no proof and you know nothing about the book I had to
bring to your attention. Dude, you're just a huge a buffoon.

Hawke