Posted to uk.d-i-y
faro faro is offline

Default C E D General Purpose Time Switch. FT7E T55

On Mar 13, 11:25*am, faro wrote:
On 12 Mart, 11:00, Roger Mills wrote:

On 11/03/2012 22:41, Owain wrote:

On Mar 11, 9:45 am, *wrote:
Hi we have aC E DGeneralPurposeTimeSwitch.ModelFT7ET55for the
immersion heater, in our rented bungalow, but there are no
instructions on how to use it. It is set to come on for 2 hours in the
morning and 2 hours in the early evening. We only need to come on for
about 1 hour in the morning. We can't seem to set the timer for this..
Can anyone help. Thanks.

Looks like its sold by
CEDCentury Electrical Distributors
46 Rosemount Business Park
Ballycoolin, Dublin 11
Phone : (01) 864 6566
Fax : (01) 864 6938. *Email:

Owain

Ah yes, is it one of these?http://www.ced.ie/product_catalog/pr...136,2658.html#

If so, contactCEDand ask for some user instructions.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Hi Roger. Yes that's the little bugger. ?http://www.ced.ie/
product_catalog/product_profile/FT7E,136,2658.html# *Have been in
touch with Century Electrical Distributors. But as yet no reply, but i
will try again.

Thanks.

C E D Timer now sorted. Dave from C E D e mailed the instructions to
me.