Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default How many people read this group? Was Finished

On Mar 19, 9:54*am, Greg Guarino wrote:
Having marveled at the craftsmanship of some of the other "rec"
denizens, I feel a little sheepish "showing off" a project as relatively
simple as this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguari...t-721576277517...

... but hey, you have to start somewhere. Thanks for all the tips.

Greg Guarino

I've asked a bunch of questions here and have gleaned quite a bit of
useful info from the 15 or so most prolific regulars. But my Flickr
(photo) account tells me that about 110 people viewed the photo linked
above today. Interesting.