Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/19/2012 12:26 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/18/2012 6:03 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/18/2012 5:00 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/18/2012 3:23 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

"As for being wealthy, Roll Call, the capital hill newspaper, has
*him* listed in their list of the richest 50 members of congress in
2008 with a net worth of 16.45 million." [emphasis added]

You ****ed up, yet again.

Trivial bull****.

It would be trivial,

It is trivial

It would be, but:

There are no buts about it.

There sure are. See right below, starting "but you insisted..."

but you insisted it was correct for over a dozen
posts. You ****ed up, then you insisted your ****-up was right, when it
wasn't.

No way did I insist it was correct for a dozen posts.

You did.

What I said was it didn't matter if it was listed under Elizabeth Dole's
name or Bob's.

It does matter. At the very least, it shows that *as usual*, you're
sloppy and get details wrong.

You can characterize it any way you want to.

I characterize it as your characteristic slovenliness and carelessness
with fact, proving you don't have the sharp mind you claim.

Was Bob Dole in the senate for decades?

Yep.

Yes. Did he make millions *while* in the senate? Yes.

No. No, you have no evidence that the did, and in fact he didn't.

Yes, there is evidence of that.

You can't cite any, of course. Your "book" is ****. All it says is that
Dole made money. It doesn't say when.

I haven't read the book.

I know that.

Is he a rich senator? Yes.

No. He's a rich *ex*-senator, you ****ing clown.

The title of senator is held for life.

He's an ex-senator.

If you ever see him on TV he will be addressed as "Senator Dole".

He's an ex-senator.

To the best of your knowledge, he earned his "wealth" after he left the
Senate.

You ****ed up - *again*. This is just one more in a long string of
them.
You have a well-deserved reputation as a ****-up.

Only if you count irrelevant, immaterial, and trivial things.

No. You have a general and well-deserved reputation for slovenliness
and utter disregard for accuracy.

Only if you make a big deal out of the smallest things you can find.

I make a big deal of your usual slovenliness and inattention to detail.

No you don't.

Yes, I sure do.