Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much are you really paying for electricity?

On Mar 18, 1:27*am, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:35:07 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "

wrote:

Write those thoughts to your local newspaper editor and see if you get
results. *Logical, plain, simple statements of facts get you space on
the Editorial page in my area.(suburban Chicago). *Utilities are
sensitive to public opinion, in my experioence, and if they are made
to look bad in print, they are more likely to respond.

I like that idea. *Thanks.

I'm still waiting for the name of the actual electric company that
charges
$25 a month for a meter rental. Until then, call me skeptical.