Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

You can add that you don't know what I know either.

I know that you don't know the difference between males and females. You
keep confusing Bob Dole and Elizabeth Dole, you stupid ****.

Here's what you have told everyone, that you don't know that when a
married man is a multimillionaire so is his spouse.

I believe that is ONLY in a community property state, where the assets
are NOT premarital, and have not been commingled.[And of course where
there is not prenup]

In the case of the
Doles, they are both millionaires. That is what I have said all along.
You are the one who thinks that only Elizabeth is a millionaire because
only her name is listed on Roll Call as one of the richest senators. The
rest of us understand that just because her husband's name isn't listed
in the article he's still one rich guy. You know, you have to be really
stupid not to know that?

Hawke

jk