Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default OT Grumpy old man. Moan mutter grumble ...

On 15/03/2012 02:38, Arfa Daily wrote:
However, the bulb also 'locates' - sort
of - in a couple of other rotational positions, but now it is sitting at
an angle in the seat. The clip again fits easily on the side that is
lowest on the seat, and although I didn't actually take it that far, the
clip on the raised side would have latched in with a bit of force. It's
only a bit of thin piano wire bent to shape.

Indeed. That's exactly what I did. Access is limited and removing the
lamp unit so you could see properly means taking the bumper off....