Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tap Magic - Thank You

On 2012-03-15, Karl Townsend wrote:
That helps indeed. Especially if you can find the original
formula there. That is somewhat harder to find, because the 1,1,1
Trichlor is considered a carcinogen. But I don't need to use it very
often, and I've already got enough years on this chassis so I figure
that I'll risk it.

I also got exposed to a lot of it when developing printed
circuit board photo-resist.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Shoot, i didn't know they changed it. I swiped a couple quarts in 1982
and is has lasted till now. I'm down to maybe 1/2 the small tin left.
Any place other than eBay to search for it?

I don't know for sure. I got mine (a couple of cans) when Scott
Logan did a group purchase a few years ago. Not sure whether he can
still get it or not.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564