Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hilsch Tubes Revisited

On Mar 13, 4:49*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:n7y7r.13744
:

I have some large aluminum bar stock laying around,

I do, too. *Two 'scraps' 4"x12"x18", 6061.

LLoyd

Yeah. I have seen plenty of DIY ones on the web made out of PVC pipe
too. The one under lying thing I have seen in most of those is a
substantially lower differential than some of the commercially
designed ones claim. It could be design (pocket vs jet) or some other
factor like the material its made out of.