Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Apprentices must really like bollockings

Wesley wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
gremlin_95 wrote:
On 12/03/2012 18:35, ARWadsworth wrote:
Just about to set off in the van.

Me "Put your seatbelt on please"

Apprentice "It's me that gets the fine, not you, you can't make
me" Enough said.

Given that you regularly grumble about your apprentices, do you
still take a few on every year

Per year?

This firm (not mine) can hire and fire them at rate of 2 or 3 a
month. If you find a good one then you keep them. The skill is in
finding
the good ones - there is much hidden potential out there.

--
Adam

Seems to me that the main problem here is one of 'attitude'.

If jobs are reportedly so scarce then you would think that
apprentices would have more respect for their 'elders'.

Are you calling me old?

--
Adam