Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Roadkill question

On Mar 10, 1:35*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:35:19 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

wrote:
On Mar 10, 6:59*am, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:33:27 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

That's how a fair bit of the freshly reported roadkill is handled
here. Often volunteer cops or smoke-eaters will do the cleaning,
packaging and if taken in the fall, frozen and distributed to people
around christmas.

I remember reading about authorities on the US side of lake Ontario
shooting the marauding Canada geese, cooking them up and serving them
to the homeless. Good for them. I hate those damned birds.

Last time I went down to Toronto Island over ten years ago, you
couldn't go two feet in any direction without stepping in goose ****.
Those damned birds are protected over here. Stupidest law on the
books.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...ials-sending-c....

I like goose as a meal. The big fat white ones. The Canada Goose not
so much. Gooses make great guard dogs.

They guard your banana plantation, eh? *How do you keep them around
during the winter?

In a coop. Coop De Ville?