Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Roadkill question

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:35:19 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Mar 10, 6:59*am, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:33:27 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

That's how a fair bit of the freshly reported roadkill is handled
here. Often volunteer cops or smoke-eaters will do the cleaning,
packaging and if taken in the fall, frozen and distributed to people
around christmas.

I remember reading about authorities on the US side of lake Ontario
shooting the marauding Canada geese, cooking them up and serving them
to the homeless. Good for them. I hate those damned birds.

Last time I went down to Toronto Island over ten years ago, you
couldn't go two feet in any direction without stepping in goose ****.
Those damned birds are protected over here. Stupidest law on the
books.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...ials-sending-c...

I like goose as a meal. The big fat white ones. The Canada Goose not
so much. Gooses make great guard dogs.

They guard your banana plantation, eh? How do you keep them around
during the winter?

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.