Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Roadkill question

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:33:27 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
That's how a fair bit of the freshly reported roadkill is handled
here. Often volunteer cops or smoke-eaters will do the cleaning,
packaging and if taken in the fall, frozen and distributed to people
around christmas.

I remember reading about authorities on the US side of lake Ontario
shooting the marauding Canada geese, cooking them up and serving them
to the homeless. Good for them. I hate those damned birds.

Last time I went down to Toronto Island over ten years ago, you
couldn't go two feet in any direction without stepping in goose ****.
Those damned birds are protected over here. Stupidest law on the
books.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...meless-110624/