Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Roadkill question

Greg Guarino wrote:

Our friend was maybe 155 pounds including his boots, and didn't look
like the type to have butchering skills, a second vehicle or a walk-in
freezer. He told us a number of other stories as well, and I'd be
lying if I didn't admit to feeling a twinge of skepticism here and
there. But he did keep us entertained for a while.

Ah yeah... but those backwoods good old boys usually do know how to dress
and butcher a deer/moose/elk, etc. It's not such a difficult thing at all.
Second vehicle - quite possibly an issue. Walk in freezer - not at all
necesary, and in fact very uncommon among people who shoot big game.

--

-Mike-