Chris

Default Dangerous Strippers in shop

Time for a good LOL

Some time ago my brother had to strip some furniture for his wife so
off to the shop we go. My brother never having stripped a thing in his
life pulls out a back pack with some cloth coveralls, gloves and some
goggles in it.
He proceeds to suit up and starts applying the stripper. He was
having a hard time using the stripper out of the can so I gave him a
paint try to use. And away he went. He was not doing badly at all so I
left him on his own because I had some plans to go over for Monday.
While going over the plans I could not read some of my business
partner's site measurements so I called him and tried to get some
answers. He had no idea what I was trying to figure out. He then asked
me. What I was doing in the shop on a Saturday night? I told him I was
there with my brother and he was doing some stripping and that I
figured I would get a jump on Mondays work. Never having met my
brother before he said he would come down to the shop and we could
figure the plans out and meet my brother at the same time.
About 30 minuets later I hear my brother out back yelling about
something. As I open the door to the shop my brother is jumping up and
down and running around in just his underwear. I asked him what
happened and he told me that he had sat in the paint try of stripper
on accident. Just then the back door opens and my business partner
comes in and looks at my brother first and then me and says "I did not
know you were doing that type of stripping"
After my brother got cleaned up and dressed we all went into the
office. I then called my wife and told her I would be later than
expected. We then all sat down and had a good laugh about "the
stripper in the shop" and had a few beers. About 45 minuets later my
partner's wife, my brother's wife and my wife showed up at the shop
mad as hell demanding to go in the shop because they knew we were not
working and we had a stripper out back.
I guess I had not hung up the phone properly and my wife heard our
conversation and assumed the worst. Then she got on the phone to the
other wives and they all decided to come down at the same time to
catch us in the act. (We all live within a few blocks of each other by
the way)
So the moral of the story is be careful of strippers in the shop.

Thanks: Chris