Paul Kierstead

Default Zero clearance insert fights back.

In article VLS7c.65100$_w.1015752@attbi_s53,
"Mike Hide" wrote:

I meant the front of the insert to be the part that is fathest from the
operator, at the out feed end. As my unisaw is ,you lift the insert via a
hole in it nearest the operator and then extract it by pulling it up and
towards you....mjh

Thanks for your -- and the others who commented -- suggestion! My next
insert will have one. Once is enough to convince me. Incidently, my
factory insert does not have such a feature, although it does have a set
screw in the front (ok, my front, nearest to the operator) to tighten it
up. A screw at the back is much more sensible.