Posted to rec.woodworking
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Mar 7, 3:32*pm, Han wrote:

Gasoline too needs a vent. *The fact that there has been LNG (also called
autogas) available throughout most of Europe for decades proves it can be
done. *Since I have an affinity for Holland, here is a Dutch link:http://www.autogas.nl/

Autogas is actually LPG.

CNG is available, but it's MUCH less popular than LPG.

Electric cars would be much better to reuse braking for energy-
regeneration. *Moreover, the efficiency of electric cars is greater than
gasoline powered cars. *Remains the battery/range problem. *So far
electrics areno good as general travel vehicles other than very local.

We have hybrid-electric buses here. I think they are diesel-electric,
and some CNG-electric. They are apparently very good in terms of
energy use.