Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with cigarette smoke

I find it more essential to travel, than to use tobacco.

Me, well, I'd like to see tobacco outlawed. I'm sure it will never happen,
but I'd like to. Then, of course, people will have to buy cigs off the
street corner like MJ and crack and such. And cellars of buildings will turn
into "smoke easys".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Norminn" wrote in message
m...

I'm deathly allergic to tobacco smoke and most people refuse to believe
that I can tell if the car in front of me on the freeway contains a
smoker. That poison is like pepper spray to me. What kind of an idiot
purposely inhales the byproducts of combustion? o_O

TDD

You do, if you drive a car ;o)