Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with cigarette smoke

Many people are allergic to tobacco, but wood smoke is OK. I am one such.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Norminn" wrote in message
m...

Entirely possible by the OP's description....being "very upset" at a
faint odor of smoke leans toward obsession. I smell smoke most of the
time, in the evening....neighborhood fireplace?....nobody else here can
smell it. I understand folks who hate cig. smoke, but why not the same
obsession about fireplaces, wood stoves and indust. pollution? Wood
burning gives off more carcinogens than 2nd hand cig. smoke.