Posted to alt.home.repair
Steven Bornfeld[_2_] Steven Bornfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Problem with cigarette smoke

On 3/6/2012 3:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sorry to hear that. Ozium or Febreze may be palliative (one of the few
dental words I know, so I keep using it). I'd offer to come out and have a
look, but I'm about six hours drive away. You can find someone cheaper and
closer, I'm sure.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Steven wrote in message

Chris--

Thanks--some of your suggestions sound useful (esp. if there is a way
to really create a net positive pressure.
My wife is way past the ibuprophen phase.

Steve

We have someone cheaper and closer. That may be part of the problem.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com