Dave Balderstone

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real wood projects

In article , dave in fairfax
wrote:

True, but with a wonderful pile of tools like that, yes, I'm
jealous, it seems like such a hard way to do it. My real interest
was in making sure that he knew not to use a hammer, rather than
to try to seel him on getting a lathe. Which I would "never" do.
Nope not me. Un uh. Nope. Neve.
Dave in Fairfax

SHUT UP!

I'm cleverly trying to convince him he doesn't need all that powered
stuff, then generously offer to "take it off your hands" and now
you've...

Oh... Pffht.

--
It's probably time to change my sig line, eh?