Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals vs. conservatives, from the narrow perspective of abrain-dead liberal.

On 3/2/2012 3:57 AM, RogerN wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:40:42 -0600, wrote:

What I was commenting about was this statement of yours:

"I brought this up to God that she claimed he never did nothing for
her, not long after that her gall bladder started bothering her again,
she had to have surgery, problems with wisdom teeth came back and she
had to have dental work..."

I find that to be a remarkable thing. Also, pretty bizarre.

When you brought it up to God, did He thank you for reminding him? Had
it slipped his mind? Just what was your role in all this?

I don't think God needed reminding, it just came to me that according to the
principles of God's word

What principles are those? Where did they originate? How do you even
know there /is/ "God's word"?

on the way we receive things through faith, she was
forfeiting the healings she had. Evidently it works both ways, she was
healed by believing God did this for her, she lost most of the healings a
few years later, shortly after claiming God didn't do anything.

snip
--
Ed Huntress

RogerN