Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default TA7317P output protection

John Smith wrote in message
"N_Cook" wrote in message
John Smith wrote in message
Well wadda you know.

Are you using the left hand side of the printing as your index for pin

"1"
or the chamfer or notch in the body ?

Both are at the same end.
I even googled up a drawing of SIP9 to make certain that the chamfer end
should be pin 1.

It's not a Toshiba one but it looks just like the one on this page I found
with google images.
Watch out for link wrap.

http://www.donberg.ie/catalogue/semi...t-tc/ta_7317.h
tml

I looked in my tub of salvaged and sorted on 731.... and did not find one ,
surprisingly ( a Matshusta AN7317 9 pinner but dual amp , not protector . I
could have done some "diode" tests.
Its just no the sort of thing to pirate , there are other TA73** devices of
9 pin SIL so perhaps a cock-up in the labelling section. Now removing 3055
marking off TO3s and marking them 2N3773 or whatever , would be the actions
of a pirater