dave in fairfax

Default Humor: Dangerous Cocobolo!

Brian Elfert wrote:
For serious wood hauling, you need a 8 foot bed. The Supercrew is only
5.5 feet. You'll need to upgrade to a F-250 if you want an 8 foot bed and
a crew cab.
With an 8 foot bed, you can put plywood in and close the tailgate. I have
seen someone with a Dodge Dakota lose a whole load of plywood out the back
end.

Jeez, I've hauled stuff with my daughter's Ranger and my F-150
without any problems in either truck. The Op was hauling in a
compact car. I figure ANY truck is better than that. If you want
to stay in the same price range you rule out F-250s real fast. 8
ft beds are nice but hardly necessary, don't get me started about
MOPAR. G,D & R

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work